Salary VND150,000,000 - VND250,000,000 per month + Excellent benefits
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 12 May 20192019-05-12 2019-07-11 engineering ho chi minh city Binh Duong VN VND 150000000 250000000 250000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global medical device manufacturing company is looking to hire a Plant Manager as they have acquired a local Machining business to bring their machining in-house (also to bring it up to international standards). You would be based in Binh Duong, just outside of Ho chi minh City. As the plant manager you would have full responsibility over the Vietnam entity.
About the Plant Manager Role:
As the Plant Manager you will provide overall leadership and direction for machining operations to deliver sustainable supply of goods, on time, at high quality and at competitive cost. Accountable for managing all aspects of the operation including facilities, processes, materials, people resources, quality, delivery and safety.
- Provide leadership, maximising plant operations and productivity, ensuring that the business achieves or exceeds its established operational, financial, quality and customer satisfaction measures.
- Create and articulate clear short and long term action plans.
- Manage materials inventory, consumables, and other necessities to ensure a timely turnaround of deliverables.
- Manage and appraise direct reports individually and collaborate on employee appraisals, development programs and compensation management.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of talent exists to staff the short and long term needs of the business.
- Ensure that projects are on schedule and effective in achieving outputs and outcomes within approved budgets.
To succeed in the plant management role in Binh Duong, Vietnam you will have experience in machining and can speak Vietnamese
- Thorough understanding of machining processes, equipment technology, shop procedures and able to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- English written and verbal is required.
- Ability to lead and inspire others with confidence, motivation, decisiveness, flexibility and sound business judgement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven team player with ability to mesh well with the management team by being a good listener, team builder and an articulate advocate of the vision and values
This European company is a producer of medical devices. They have acquired a local Vietnamese machining sub contractor and will bring the expertise in house and upgrade them to international standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
If you are interested please apply today.