Salary Excellent benefits
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 manufacturing-and-production ho chi minh city VN VND 200000000 250000000 250000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Managing Director is needed for a rapidly growing international business who manufactures their products just outside of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Managing Director role:
You will provide strategic vision for this company in the areas of production, engineering, quality, supply chain, sourcing, IT, human resources, and finance.
- Effectively execute a strategy that is aligned to the overall company vision
- Ensure effective collaboration to resolve delays in new product development and execution, product production and availability, minimise communication barriers between departments, subsidiaries, and the effectiveness of representative sales groups
- Ensure alignment and accountability systems to create environment of continuous improvement
- Develop, motivate and evaluate talent to ensure a high performing team
- Drive end to end lead time reduction and increase productivity
- Ensure products are produced according to expectations and standards
- Develop and implement strategies to increase employee engagement
- Conduct regular problem-solving activities to address various areas of opportunity i.e. safety, quality, production, etc.
- Develop a plan to obtain the ISO-9001 registration for the business and maintain the registration each year
- Ensure that this company maintains compliance with this company corporation's compliance requirements, including but not limited to social responsibility, EHS, supply chain security, legal and finance/accounting
To be successful in this role you will have experience managing a major manufacturing operation and be able to improve the production process as well as manage all the support functions.
- 15 year's experience working in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 10 years of leadership
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; proficient in English
- Proven leadership skills with ability to coach and communicate at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to effectively handle conflict
- Experience working in and applying lean methodology to improve processes
This international American company making consumer electronics is a well recognised brand and well established in Vietnam, with a large and profitable business.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now, or share with your network.