Salary Attractive Package
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 engineering Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A SMT manufacturing company has a job vacancy for an Engineering Director. This role will be based in Binh Duong, just outside of Ho chi minh City. As the Engineering Director, you would have full responsibility over Engineering team.
About the Engineering Director Role:
Leading entire engineering and technical team of this highly growing organisation, you will take a part in the executive team and be responsible for the overall strategy and direction of the company across business functions in Vietnam factory.
- Responsible for managing all product development functions at the factory in Vietnam
- Direct reports are Mechanical and Electronic Engineering departments
- Lead the Technical teams by inspiring and motivating
- Ensure personal development training plans are in place
- Guide new product development and sustaining work
- Provide Engineering and Technical support across the business - Operations, Supply Chain, Finance
- Report on the status of NPI and new opportunities to business unit managers
- Be a driver of best business practices
- Implement a group culture centred on continuous improvement
- Support Operations and Procurement to drive Lean and continuous improvement both internally and externally
- Liaise with external business unit teams to drive decision making and meet product roadmaps
- Ensure efficient and productive communication between business units
The successful candidate will need to have experience in contract manufacturing and production industry, and have working experience in the region (China, Malaysia, Singapore preferably).
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or other technical degree
- Post graduate in technical field or MBA is a plus
- Extensive manufacturing experience in Asia
- Direct experience in the contract manufacturing or EMS field highly desirable
- Be practical, hands on with a "can do" attitude
- Promote a teamwork culture and build effective relationships across the business
- Understand customer needs and be able to turn requirements into innovative strategic solutions
- Identify and lead change and continuous improvement
- Be a self-starter with excellent leadership skills
The company offers a dynamic, friendly and transparent working environment with very good potential to grow. Engineering Director shall act as a member of Board of Director of the company.
If you are a driven candidate with relevant working experience, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for further information.