Salary VND150,000,000 - VND250,000,000 per month + Excellent benefits
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 manufacturing-and-production Vietnam Vietnam VN VND 150000000 250000000 250000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a plant manager in a multinational Pharmaceutical company in Vietnam.
About the Plant Director Role:
Reporting to the Regional VP, you will be fully responsible for all functions for a state of the art factory in the Pharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for establishing a local and international compliant GMP facility achieving production, quality and financial targets. At the same time, you will oversee the project expansion to prepare the plant for future business opportunities.
- Assure smooth and efficient operation of plant
- Assure full compliance with all statutory requirements
- Quality System (GMP, PIC/S, ISO etc.)
- EHS Requirements
- Define concepts and strategies to prepare the plant unit for sustainable performance and implement the related agreed activities
- Build and develop strong plant team to support the long term development and strategy of the company
- Manage non production functions, supply chain, HR, Finance, R&D etc
A candidate with excellent manufacturing experience in the health-care industry who speaks Vietnamese is needed.
- Minimum eight year's experience in Manufacturing Management position
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in pharmacy, engineering or related subjects
- Experience in management of multi-functional environment
- Excellent managerial skills
- Full commitment to high ethical, quality and safety standards
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Familiar with multinational/multicultural environment
- Fluent communication in Vietnamese and English
- Familiar with requirements of Pharma/Medical Industry in the Vietnamese market
- Experience in Product Transfer/NPI would be a plus
- Result oriented and knowledge in continuous improvement methods
This company has good reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are determined and prepared to travel, please apply to this exciting new vacancy.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.