Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager in a multinational beverage company in Vietnam.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
Based in Ho Chi Minh city, you will be fully responsible for managing all activities related to providing technical services and engineering support, in six factories in Vietnam.
- Gives engineering support to all plants Vietnam. This relates to investment projects as well as to operational support for production related improvements
- Reviews and checks Capex requests by , from an engineering point of view: correct choice of equipment, correct calculations of capacities and targeted savings
- Supports plants in building their investments plans, partly based on Master planning
- Audits all plants in Vietnam in search for improvements
- Responsible to set and implement engineering standards relating to maintenance, overhauls, lubrication and safety.
- Leading, coaching and develop subordinates, technical staff to improve their performances and to enhance their skills and professional knowledge
A candidate with Engineering background in Beverage industry would be desired.
- University degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Industrial Management, Project Management, ..
- At least 10 years' relevant experience as a Manager in FMCG and in foreign invested companies
- Good team leadership
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Conversant with spoken and written English (specially technical jargon)
- Knowledge of TPM (preferred)
This company has good reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are determined and prepared to travel, please apply to this exciting new vacancy.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.