Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 65000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of Production Manager for a furniture factory has arisen in Binh Duong.
About the Production Manager role:
You will lead and execute the Production Manager agenda for the wood furniture factory. Experience from a similar position in the wood furniture is a requirement.
- Manage manufacturing processes; streamline operations and improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of plant
- Set direction, monitor, measure, and implement changes as needed
- Maintain efficient work flow for the manufacture of furniture products; achieve optimum throughput
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective processes for the design and construction of furniture products
- Prioritise projects to ensure completion within set deadlines; achieve and maintain on-time delivery to customers
- Serve as the primary interface with Marketing and Sales to support the needs of customers, including new product development, technical support for field issues, and other projects as they arise
- Directly and indirectly supervise employees and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, delegating, assigning and directing work; administering company time and attendance policies; monitoring, coaching, and appraising performance; motivating, rewarding, and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Promote the personal development of all team members and create a constant atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture Production and Operations.
- Over five years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- Over two years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
- Able to communicate with colleagues at all levels
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.