Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 65000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global furniture manufacturing company is looking to hire a Technical Manager. You would be based in Binh Duong, near Ho Chi Minh City. As the Technical Manager you would have full responsibility over furniture constructions, drawings, finishing processes and prototypes based on input from our designers and product development team in Europe.
About the Technical Manager Role:
As the Technical Manager you will manage the office team of around 10 people (technicians and assistants) and the prototype workshop with around 10 people (total 20).
- Manage and develop technical activities including Technical Development, Constructions, Technical Drawings, Prototype Production, Product Standardisation, R&D
- Manage performance of the technical teams to ensure achievements related to budget and support to production
- Cooperate closely with the project team in Europe
- Continuously improve technical solutions, data reliability, and standard operation procedures
To succeed in the plant management role in Binh Duong, Vietnam you will have experience in Furniture.
- Strong technical background like a Master Degree in engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in product development, furniture development, technical drawing development at big furniture manufacturing companies
- Good knowledge of wood frame assembly and wood finishing
- Strong experience with project management in a multi-project environment
- Fluent in English and writing and speech
This leading firm needs no introduction and has wide presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
If you are interested please apply today.