Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Plant Manager position has just come available in a well known MNCs Food and Beverage company having factory in Binh Duong. Plant Manager shall responsible for managing the operation of the factory.
About the Plant Manager Role:
Reporting to Operations Director, Plant Manager shall lead the Plant operation team including production, packaging, engineering, HSE, and admin.
- To review KPIs on daily planning meeting and question the KPIs that are over budget. Review weekly operation performance on weekly department managers, and define action plan based on the analysis actual KPI gaps with budget
- Prepare and manage budget, to ensure the plant asset utilisation is maximised (line loading, inventory management, plan optimisation, minimum operation)
- Through MCRS regularly analyse gaps with targets, use five ”why” and PDCA tools to identify root causes and develop actions to reduce or eliminate gaps, and perpetually challenge the higher target
- Comply with EHS, HACCP standard, including first tier storage on site, and ensure PTS(product technical specification) are carried out according to them
- Ensure compliance with state, provincial, local legislation and regulation
- Manage to develop plant human resource through training, non-official feedback and individual performance management system
- Ensure the best practices are applied in plant, and plant best practices are timely captured and escalated to zone level (E.g. celebrate wins and related events based on people requirement)
To be successful in this role, suitable candidates must have at least two years of experience in similar positions in food and beverage manufacturing and production industry with strong leadership.
- University degree
- Solid in production
- Strong leadership, communication and inspiration skills
- Strong decision making ability and problem solving capability
- Strong listening, persuasive, negotiation, execution capability, open to new things
- Very responsible, stay calm under pressure and able to make decision quickly
Our client is global MNCs in FMCG industry with strong potential to grow in Vietnam.
If you are a driven Plant Manager, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for further information.