Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 300000000 400000000 400000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity for a General Manager has arisen for a furniture factory in Binh Duong.
About the General Manager Role:
The General Manager is the senior country representative responsible for country production, quality, operation and financial performance. In this position, you will lead the Vietnamese furniture factory. You will drive further development for expansion with a strong technical focus, but also having a clear drive into business and markets, to develop company.
- P&L responsibility for the company in Vietnam
- Takes a holistic view of the country, establishing the Vietnamese management processes and routines to drive collaborative decision making and drive a cooperative company culture
- Holds periodic management team meetings to address cross-divisional or cross-functional topics, such as quality, production sales, results and action plans etc
- Strategic planning for company, create options, drive decision work on future business development for company
- Work closely with manufacturing to keep high quality standards
- Be able to suggest continuous improvement, define and achieve cost improvements
- Elaborate and define the operational targets in the mill together with the team
- Check and work on target achievement and deal with deviations with the team
- Management of the business in all aspects (Operational, Financial, HR, Quality, Sales, Factory, Supply Chain)
- Guarantee the quality of the production before shipment
- Strong focus on supervising Sales team and customer management
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture Production and Operations, as well as having experience working with factories in Sourcing and Manufacturing before.
- University degree in engineering, business or other relevant degree
- Vietnam know-how and high command of furniture business understanding
- Very good communication skills to communicate with both Vietnamese teams and European stakeholders
- Negotiation skills with customers
- Be able to lead strategic improvements in the factory and overall business
- Strong understanding about quality standards in Furniture industry and customer focus
- Structured and analytical, but also hands on
- Technical understanding
- Leader, net worker, willingness to learn
- Highly performance & achievement driven
- Vietnamese speaking is preferred
- Furniture experience is preferred
- Commercial experience is required
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.