Production Manager (Upholstery)
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 65000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of Production Manager for an upholstery factory has arisen in Binh Duong.
About the Production Manager role:
You will lead and execute the Production Manager agenda for the upholstery factory. Experience from a similar position in the upholstery is a requirement, ideally connected to furniture production.
- Lead production team to achieve and sustain all production goals: Cost control, productivity improvement, defect/waste reduction, quality improvement, on time delivery and other manufacturing elements
- Maintain safe and clean production processes
- Responsible for product quality control
- Ensure products meet customer requirement
- Provide leadership and guidance for the overall safety, health and environment effort
- Direct execution of manufacturing policies and practices
- Build, develop and manage the manufacturing team
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate the continuous improvement process
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedule effectively
- Ensure compliance with all national and local regulations
- Schedule and conduct production meetings
- Prepare, monitor and control annual production budget
- Upholstery technical knowledge
- 3-5 years management experience
- Good English speaking skills
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.