Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of a Upholstery Manager for a furniture sourcing office has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Upholstery Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will supervise and coordinate member activities in the department. You will also provide daily leadership and management of the team.
- Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership and reviews work of assigned members
- Investigate, analyse and resolve various systems and processes that are used in part material flow to improve process/performance using root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Provide daily leadership to the team
- Leads and develops team members through coaching, conducting performance evaluations and providing performance feedback
- Inspects products
- Studies production schedules and co-ordinates with the team and the head office regarding on-going issues
- Analyses and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving production problems. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Acts as a liaison with other department, units or organisations
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Upholstery Furniture Production and Operations.
- Experience in upholstery manufacturing a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supervising people in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise, implement and communicate operational activities in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership and training skills
- Ability to develop, implement and follow up on continuous improvement strategies to optimise performance
- Excellent English communication. Chinese and Vietnamese a bonus
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.