Projects Director (Hospitality Furniture)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 200000000 250000000 250000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global furniture manufacturing company is looking to hire a Hospitality Projects Director. You would be based in Vietnam, near Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Hospitality Projects Director Role:
As the Hospitality Projects Director you will oversee project management of new Hospitality Contract business from briefing to invoicing taking specific responsibility for “ key” projects/partners
- Reviews and interprets Client Project briefs in conjunction with the commercial/Sales function
- Creates targeted project plans
- Allocates Vietnam Service team project work and through the team manages execution vs plan to ensure successful completion
- Liaises with key internal stakeholders and departments on an ongoing basis in order to effectively manage specific project process flow-initial briefing to production planning to final delivery and invoicing execution –against SLAs
- Plans and manages existing/prospect client visits and meetings
- Provides relevant customer project progress updates and reporting to key business stakeholders
- Leads and develops the Projects Service team and regularly reviews individual performance
- Works with the finance team to undertake financial pre and post project analysis
- Works with Legal Dept to process any relevant contract paperwork.
- Build key client relationships.
To succeed in the role in Binh Duong, Vietnam, you must have experience in Furniture.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Self-starter, highly motivated, highly organised, goal oriented, and passionate
- More than five years' experience in customer management/client service preferably in a manufacturing/product development/distribution environment
- Strategic thinker with ability to practically apply the thinking
- Strong project management skills and process orientation Mature team leader able to motivate a remote team
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Excellent at communicating and presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner to all levels of employees Consultative skills, excellent listening, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial judgement skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and technically savvy
This leading furniture manufacturing firm needs no introduction and has strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
If you are interested please apply today.