Asia Pacific Project Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Asia Pacific Project Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational animal feed company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Asia Pacific Project Manager role:
You will be responsible for providing technical support, define technical solution (investment projects) and propose optimisation, standardisation; all within strict compliance to in-house QHSE policy.
- Help to define and implement an industrial policy in accordance with the Group's strategy
- Follow investments (technical aspects, safety, budget)
- Establish a strong training planning, for production mainly (medium-term management)
- Implement all measures to ensure conformity of manufactured products (Quality Policy)
- Ensure the optimisation of the means of production and disseminate good practices (pinto-training)
- Assist in the monitoring of audits (carried out by clients, prospects and external entities such as HACCP, ISO, BAP, global GAP)
- Follow budget lines and propose ideas of enhancement (wearing of spare parts)
- Participate to budget preparation (both OPEX and CAPEX) integrating the technical aspects, constraints
To succeed in the role, you should have strong experience in Project Management in Animal Feed / Nutrition Industry
- Engineer degree Agro / Agriculture
- Minimum seven years’ experience in production management or equivalent experience
- Geographical mobility across the region
- QHSE Standards
This multinational firm is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.