Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 it Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 65000000 115000000 115000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of a 3D Visualiser for a Start-up company has arisen in Hanoi.
About the 3D Visualiser Role:
As Quality Expert for 3D solutions, you will have a coordinating and guiding role towards our 3D production team, to ensure that we always deliver the highest quality to our clients, and that we continue to optimise our workflows/processes.
- Align technical/training and production teams on client quality standards
- Work with production and training teams to raise the level of quality and consistency across the production team to ensure a continued high level of client satisfaction
- Develop and optimise SOPs for 3D solutions and review required training materials/methods
- Develop and maintain client SLAs
- Handle client dialogue including supporting and advising with new and current products, workflows, input requirements, and output expectations
- Solve client complaints and take preventive actions
- Testing and incorporation of new clients and products
- Take an active role to optimise and innovate our workflows, processes, communication, hardware/software and product portfolio
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong experience making 3D visualisation for the real estate/development sector
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and quality of visualisation solutions
- Highly experienced with 3DS Max, Corona Renderer, Photoshop and related software used in 3D production
- Have a sound knowledge of architecture and Scandinavian/modern interior design
- Be able to multi-task and handle projects that run in parallel
- Strong project management skills – also in an international context
- Service-minded and quality and client oriented
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English
- Be able to thrive in an environment where things go very fast
- Working with 3D production for real estate sector in Europe/Scandinavia, US and Australia
- Team management experience is preferable
- It is considered an advantage if you have previous overseas working experience, preferably in Asia
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.