Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 engineering Tan Uyen Binh Duong VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of a QA Manager for a furniture factory has arisen in Binh Duong.
About the QA Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will ensure for all product have good quality in factory and supplier correct with the quality of customer requirement.
- Devise and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Set standards for quality
- Ensure production/manufacturing processes meet national and international standards
- Establish and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data, as well as produce statistical reports
- Give suggestions on change and improvement to make and how to implement them
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture Production and Operations.
- Education and Training: To become a quality assurance manager, you require a degree in courses such as business administration, materials science, process engineering, and production engineering. It also requires a proven experience in a quality assurance position or any other related role
- IT Skill: QA managers must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
- Communication Skill: They must have an outstanding communication skill, both verbally and in written form
- Leadership ability: They must have excellent organisational and planning skill for proper running of an organisation
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.