Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 24 May 2022binh-duong engineering/quality-assurance 2022-05-26 2022-07-23 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting QA Manager job has arisen in an multi-national company in packaging industry in Binh Duong Vietnam.
About the QA Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the quality department management.
- This role is a key member of management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes
- Drive the application and maintenance of the company processing system as BRC ioP#4, ISO 9001-2015 and provides pivotal assistance in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices in order to achieve and maintain an standard working environment
- Lead BRC/HACCP/ Quality System co-operate to set up and maintenance
- In charge for the validation and verification quality system in plan Supplier Audit; monitor build the training need for quality in whole plant and evaluate the quality matrix of all position in factory- Set up the training plan annual
- Build the quality control plan and QA resource for whole process to make sure it can prevent on the risk of quality. Ensure the good meet the customer expectation, legal requirement through this plan of whole processes of company. Ensure equipment is available to use and always in good condition/ In charge for solving customer complaint solving
- Involve the quality continuous improvement of company
- Have authority to stop production or releasing product if there is the risk to the safety of the product
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor degree in related field with minimum five years experience in a manufacturing environment with understanding of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, food safety preferably BRC
- An interest in developing & implementing organisation development and culture change programs
- A strong ability to relate to all levels from shop floor to senior management
- Trained and experienced in using statistical measures to reduce process variations within a manufacturing environment
- An ability to manage and complete complex projects
- An ability to work and achieve results within a team environment
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this QA Manager role or find out more information, please contact Mr. Toan Nguyen on +84-968547287 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1807640
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.