Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 14 September 20192019-09-14 2019-11-13 engineering Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 45000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job of QC Manager has just become available in an Western manufacturer in furniture industry in Binh Duong. Based near Binh Duong factory, this company aims to be the leader in innovation using design-to-market cutting edge technologies in the furniture business.
About the QC Manager Role:
In this position, you will effectively and efficiently plan, organise, lead, control and manage the Quality Control Department. You will be accountable for devising and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Collaborate with an organisation's purchasing manager to ensure raw materials from external suppliers meet quality requirements
- Set and enforce standards for health and safety during work operations
- Ensure manufacturing processes are in compliance with both national and international standards of production
- Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements and ensure they are being met by established quality standards
- Proffer recommendations to company management on ways to improve on existing quality processes
- Collect, compile, and analyse relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance
- Supervise technicians, inspectors, and other company staff to ensure they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures
- Monitor product development processes to identify deviations from quality policies
- Conduct tests to verify the quality of raw materials and finished products; review existing process and product specification to identify the need for improvement or upgrade
- Approve compliant products and reject defective ones; prepare and present reports to update upper management on quality activities; and maintain proper records of quality test, procedures and standards
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in a quality assurance position or other related roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration: some quality manager jobs may require industry-specific disciplines such as engineering, polymer science technology, and applied sciences. Most quality managers advance in their careers from lower positions, thus have prior experience as a quality officer or technologist
- Able to conduct tests to ensure a product or material falls within established quality specification
- Able to work with team of quality assurance personnel to make sure raw materials and final products meet set standards of quality
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.