Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tu Khuong
Date posted 16 May 2022dong-nai engineering/quality-control 2022-05-26 2022-07-15 automotive Nhon Trach, Dong Nai Dong Nai Nhon Trach VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Quality Manager Role:
Reporting to Operation Manager , you will lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for customers and business goals
- Establishing, implementation, maintaining and ensuring continual improvement of quality management system to conform to IATF 16949 standard
- Promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation
- Organising the annual internal audit
- Minimising the findings in customer audit, third-audit, as well as the quality cost for the company
- Taking care about the Quality Policy “Be a trustful organisation with high efficiency & zero defect.”
- Meeting targets – SOP, production volume, quality of process and product
- Conformity of APQP and PPAP requirements
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
- Verify closure of non conformities with Certification Bodies
- Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business
- Manage the audit nonconformity data base
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor degree in engineering field, Mechanical engineer is preferable
- Knowledgeable about IATF 16949, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, Lean Manufacturing Management, Inspection, familiar or certified VDA 6.3 auditor
- Experience in automotive industry - Quality Assurance. Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export)
- Good management and communication skills, logical and systematic thinking
- Have a skillful operation for office software (office software and ERP and so on )
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this Quality Manager is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Maintenance Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive business in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Technical Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 24 May 2022An exciting Facility and Maintenance Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Production Manager job has arisen in a leading manufacturing plant in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Printing Manager job has arisen in a leading manufacturer in Dong Nai, Vietnam.