Footwear Product Engineering and Quality Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-09 manufacturing-and-production Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new exciting Footwear Product Engineering and Quality Manager job has just arisen for a global footwear, apparel and accessories company with headquarter in the U.S. The company specialises in riding boots for equestrians, they also have their range of shoes casual and regular wear. They are made with care and precision, so that not only are they utilitarian, but also comfortable and stylish.
About the Footwear Product Engineering and Quality Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the bridge from commercialisation to final inspection. Work closely with Development and Commercialisation team, share experience to prevent potential and frequent problems; coach the factory in line to monitor the process and utilise the process; leading the factory to have final inspection and maintain all data and reports.
- Participating in tear down meeting at development stage to voice out concerns, give good ideas, suggestions and solutions from the aspects of quality concerns, technical set-ups, costing, sourcing, etc.
- working with PD to make ready to buy happen on time
- Following up on initial inspection for any new product
- Regular factory visit to review in-line production and evaluate factory’s performance
- Propose corrective action to Sr. QA/QC Manager to make sure QA process and QA role are well executed on daily basis
- Pre-production review for new production and Lead case reviewing
- Dealing with critical quality issues on daily basis
- Constantly finding opportunities to improve quality
To succeed in the role, you must be good at MS and data analysis.
- College or above, leather/chemistry/Engineering major preferred
- At least 12 years' footwear experience in QA or PE with five years' managerial positions
- English language fluency in all areas of reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Dig out problem, solve problem and improve the process
- Being open-minded with continuous improvement mindset
This client has been a trailblazing example in the shoe-making industry. They believe in Innovation, Dedication, Balance, Riders as Athletes and their Core Values are Integrity, Respect, Quality, Innovation, Teamwork. They are also the sponsor to Olympic Games and it is well known and used by imperial family in Britain.
If you are driven and want to take your career further, this is the role for you.
Please give me a call or apply now.