Technical Service Specialist
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-11-27 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Technical Service Specialist has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in cement industry. Based in HCMC, you will assign to promote good customer relations by provision of technical support and service.
About the Technical Service Specialist Role:
Reporting to Sales Manager, you will be expected to promote good customer relations by provision of technical support and service.
- Identify, create and develop sales opportunities and demands for products in Vietnam
- Provide new and existing customers with technical advice and recommendations for proper application of GCP products
The successful candidate will have to establish technical credibility with customers at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineer or Chemical Engineer or related field
- Have an interest in technical sales and sales development with a strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong networking and influencing abilities
- Be a solid team player with well developed, cross-cultural skills
- Possess a positive attitude to the achievement of business objectives and self-confidence under pressured working environment
- Willing to travel on weekly/monthly basis
- Comprehension in written and spoken English
- Experience or passion for cement/concrete industries preferably in R&D, quality control or production in cement mill/concrete batching plant
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.