Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062018-12-21 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting role of Packaging Project Manager has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in food industry. Based in Binh Duong (near HCMC), you will be accountable for overall packaging innovation and development for new product launches.
About the Packaging Project Manager role:
You are accountable for overall packaging innovation and development for new product launches. The innovation may include new packaging material, new packaging function, new packing format and new packing engineering introduction or reformulate current ones.
- Work with global team for developing specification for live system
- Responsible for maintaining and harmonising the specification in the system
- Creation of standardised specification document
- Responsible for data collection from global vendors/suppliers for missing information to enable the subsequent creation & enrichment of all specs and packaging standards
- Lead key areas of capability improvement: productivity/value creation, category bench marking, technical know-how, design best practices, development / innovation process & excellence in execution
- Lead the productivity improvement pillar for packaging areas in the supply chain cross functional team (material, equipment, design, rationalisation, waste improvement, vendor base, sustainability reporting)
- Lead the quality certificates & SOPs
- Verification & validation design, installation, operational, performance qualification
- Line trials, product stability, transit trial reports, shelf study reports
- Timely execution of projects by identifying risk areas at an early stage & working out timely mitigation actions
The successful candidate will have to be able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet deadline.
- Education: Graduates and/or masters in a packaging program would be given preference. Also graduates from related fields such as mechanical/industrial or any such discipline can also apply
- Candidates with relevant prior experience will be given preference
- Food or FMCG experience preferred
- Able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet deadline
- Good inter-personal skill
- Good command of English, Mandarin, bi-lingual candidates will be given preference
- Good computer skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.