Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 it Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Retouching Expert job has just become available in Hanoi.
About the Retouching Expert Role:
As Retouching Expert you will have a coordinating and guiding role towards our photo editing teams, as well as our quality control and training teams to ensure that we always deliver the highest quality to clients, and that we optimize all aspects of our editing processes. You will furthermore act as a bridge between our clients and us, in particular in onboarding new clients. Lastly, you will take a pro-active role in training and R&D activities.
- Monitor and develop photo editing SOP’s and quality control processes
- Co-ordinate with team members and clients on continuous improvements
Client relation management
- Handle client dialogue including liaising regarding shooting styles and photo input
- Deal with client complaints and take preventive actions
- Testing and incorporation of new clients and products
Training, research & development
- Develop and improve production, training processes and materials/ guidelines/SLAs
- Work with our training and research & development team to implement training and guidelines
- Train editors and QC staff within photo editing
- Take an active role in our R&D activities primarily related to photo editing
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about video editing.
- Technical proficiency
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and quality of photographic images
- Have excellent Photoshop editing and retouching skills
- Have a sound knowledge of photographic shooting techniques
- Be able to multi-task and handle projects that run in parallel
- Have good business understanding
- Have excellent communication skills including fluency in English
- Strive to give clients excellent service and a superior experience
- Be dedicated, hard-working and flexible when it comes to working hours
- Be able to thrive in an environment where things go very fast, especially when encountering a different culture
Preferable work experience
- Experience with project management and good in executing tasks on time
- Management experience with a very good understanding of quality control processes
- An advantage if you have previous overseas working experience, preferably from Asia
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.