Process Engineering Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 05 August 2022binh-duong engineering-manufacturing/continuous-improvement 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Process Engineering Manager job has arisen in an European manufacturing firm (Animal feeds) in Binh Duong Vietnam.
About the Process Engineering Manager Role:
In this role, you will comply fully with local and global safety-environment regulations/standards and promote a safety culture. Help ensure the production department meets goals for safety and health, environment, product quality, processing, costs, and effectiveness.
- Ensure a good understanding of current standard methodologies (elements) and deploy those agreed to in the business
- Responsible for providing technical expertise to the production and maintenance team to improve the product quality and overall equipment efficiency, systems performance, and reliability
- Develop and ensure the equipment run in the right way with good parameter and produce good quality
- Contributes to the analysis of actual equipment design and assists in the performance of failure mode and effect analysis
- Works with production, performance, and maintenance team to develop new approaches for maintaining new and existing equipment
- Mentor and provide guidance to mechanics, engineers, and contractors on production technologies and procedure
- Develop, writes, and update production parameters, and procedures and train the operator to apply for existing and new equipment as well
- Supports execution of production process on existing equipment
- Works with Planner to improve the planning process and develop job plans through periodic job audits
- Maintains communications between production, product engineering, and maintenance
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least five years of experience in fish extrusion and shrimp pelleting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel advanced: Pivot tables, Query, PowerPoint
- Individuals must be able to work productively within a team environment
- Individuals must be accurate and trustworthy, with a positive attitude, and embrace change in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Must be a trainer on production parameters and procedures.
- Must understand the root cause analysis along with other basics of system knowledge
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.