Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 28 December 2022ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/engineering-management 2023-01-10 2023-02-26 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manufacturing Engineering Manager job has arisen in a multinational electronic manufacturing firm in the North of Vietnam.
About the Manufacturing Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to Assistant Vice President Production (expat) , this person has to look after all engineering aspects at Viet Nam factory.
- Manage engineering team for whole process which including SMT, MI, Assembly to Testing
- Plan, organise, co-ordinate and follow up on all manufacturing engineering issue
- Set long-term and short-term KPIs to all engineering staffs, provide them a presentation or reporting platform and monitor their actual performance vs. target
- Define, monitor, improve and maintain manufacturing process to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets
- Review process output, quality data and continuously improve process
- Plan the line layout and capacity together with facility, testing & production
- Lead and drive team to solve process & equipment related issues
- Responsible for equipment selection & ROI computation
- Responsible for equipment spare parts control, preventive maintenance planning & implementation and repairing
- Responsible for labor time calculation for all new quotations
- Lead the engineering team for Lean, Automation and MIS improvement projects
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to plan, design, maintain and modify equipment, tooling and fixtures to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets.
- Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Good engineering experience in multinational EMS manufacturing operations
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge on TS16949, SPC, ISO9000; ISO14001/OHSAS18001 and EHS document
This Manufacturing Engineering Manager position is a great fit for experienced, mature and strong leader in Electronic field.
If you are looking for a new challenge and up for a change, this is the role for.
Apply now to this exciting role or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.