Process Global Manager - Industrial Engineering
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 28 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/engineering-management 2023-03-02 2023-04-29 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting opportunity of Process Global Manager - Industrial Engineering has just come available in a leading European Manufacturing Company. The global role will the the coverage of 3 countries: Vietnam, Indonesia, and Singapore.
About the Process Global Manager Role:
Reporting to President Industrial, and have functional reporting of global sector team and global engineering team. The position can be based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam or Indonesia, Singapore.
- Developing a global 2-wheeler sector strategy derived from future market trends and ensuring the execution (Two-wheelers includes motorcycles, small combustion engines like snow mobiles, jet skis, ATVs, Golf carts, Sports & Fitness, Bicycles, MRO)
- Developing of a global 2-wheeler footprint concept consisting of an ideal organisational set-up (sales, . rv)
- Defining and developing of a global product portfolio considering the product portfolio of the group, driving product innovation and aligning the product portfolio with relevant stakeholders
- Being responsible for the business growth of the sector by defining and achieving relevant KPIs (sales, gross profit,) through managing the team in the most inspiring way
- Actively driving all activities to further increase sales for the sector including identifying new business opportunities with existing and new customers, marketing activities and building a close relationship and network with customers as the head of the sector
- Leading a global team with functional guidance, ensuring that it can perform at its best and developing talents
- Building a strong network in the organisation within the industrial organisation as well as other divisions and R&D departments
- Monitor sector trends through the use of market intelligence and define sector specific market requirements to develop and maintain a competitive advantage
- Implement global sector strategy in close cooperation with RBUs
- Support global customer negotiations
- Support target evaluations and/or bid processes for M&A activities with the global sector
- Initiate and support internal and external sector relevant communication
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical Engineering)
- 15 – 20 years with knowledge of the two wheeler market
- 5 years in a strategic leader handling BU two wheeler
- Strong business acumen gained through experience
- Strong entrepreneurial aspiration and proven record to be successful in the matrix organisation with bold execution capability and getting support lines behind the topic
- Proven credentials in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability to manage large, complex projects or operations
- Target focused, customer oriented and process oriented with consultative/collaborative approach
- Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
Our client provides international standard working environment with multi cultural and diversified working experience.
If you are a self-driven and strong manager in this segment, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7945
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Upholstery Expert/Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading furniture shop in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Upholstery Expert/Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading furniture shop in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.