Country Operation Manager
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 26 May 2023ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/engineering-management 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 chemicals Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Country Operation Manager job has just become available at a leading manufacturing, based in Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh City.
About theCountry Operation Manager, based in Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh City:
In this job, you will monitor and lead the operation of plants (hubs) in Vietnam in accordance with the company’s regulation to ensure effectiveness and safety.
- Coordinate with sales, procurement, planning, logistics to ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly production target and shipment target are met at each plant
- Monitor the manufacturing based on order, ensure right volume and quality with optimal cost
- Inventory management and control goods delivery to customers
- Develop truck fleets as well as strategic transport partners to ensure efficient implementation of delivery plans at different time of the year
- Take accountability for performance KPIs and operating costs of all plants
- Lead improvement projects to optimise existing processes, procedures, layouts, etc.
- Resolve operational issues and reach short-term and long-term operations objectives
- Regularly review and adjust regulation, trainings, SOPs, WIs, to improve management system and company's long-term strategic goals
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering. Chemical Engineering is a plus
- Min eight years of experience in operation management in manufacturing company with deep understanding of supply chain management
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and organisation skills
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Willingness to travel for work
This leading company has a good international reputation in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operation Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms. Ai Huynh on +84 28 35207915 or email to Ai.Huynh@robertwalters.com.vn.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207915
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 19 April 2023An exciting Manufacturing Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.