Project Director - New Factory (Based in Eurasia Region)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 28 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/furniture-sourcing-and-manufacturing 2022-10-28 2022-12-27 furniture Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Director job has arisen in a furniture company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Project Director Role:
The Project Director will join a U.S privately owned company who took pride in providing unique adventurous & outdoor experience. You will manage external and internal parties as to make sure that all tasks are done in a timely manner and at the expected quality and cost.
- Setup project milestones and detailed timeline for the successful completion of the project
- Manage the project budget
- Negotiate with suppliers and follow company purchasing policies for any equipment and services which needs to be purchased during the project, which also include discussions with the site landlord for the permitted use of the site
- Interact with other production sites to understand and define detailed production flow for the site from raw material purchasing / importation to manufacturing until packaging and shipping of the products
- Define production equipment and infrastructure specification
- Identify and plan employment needs, training and coordinate the recruitment process
- Coordinate local design works for main manufacturing, auxiliaries and utilities
- Manage & guide local partners to purchase equipment, infrastructure, tooling and production services
- Oversee construction, utilities and services, installation, and commissioning works
- Responsible for the adherence to local Health and Safety regulations
- Implement company’s quality standards at the plant
- Identify quality requirements needed for the production facility and align project accordingly
- Layout the personnel according to this capacity & provide guidance to execute the hiring plans
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are required to have rich experience in greenfield setup for outdoor furniture factory
- Solid experience in start-up a factory, production & testing
- Six-month start-up & 6-month production & testing
- Exposure with outdoor furniture industry made of iron or aluminium
- Available to immediately relocated to Eurasian Region
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1863330
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.