Furniture Factory CEO
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 16 December 2022binh-duong engineering-manufacturing/furniture-sourcing-and-manufacturing 2022-12-16 2023-02-14 furniture Binh Duong Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting factory CEO role at an FDI invested startup has just become available. Reporting to the founder, the role's key mission is to grow rapidly this manufacturing operation.
About the CEO Role:
In this role, you will plan, develop, implement and direct the organisation's operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs; Analyse and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organisation that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organisation and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organisation; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships
- Optimise the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies
In order to succeed in this role, prior experience leading a manufacturing organisation to grown exponentially is key
- Strong leadership ability
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related, MBA from top school preferred
- At least five years of industry experience. (Furniture manufacturing is an advantage)
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive presence and ability maintain calm demeanour in high stress environments
- English fluently is a must
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1885690
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.