Installation Technician (High-end Ceramic)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quyen Tran
Date posted 27 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/furniture-sourcing-and-manufacturing 2023-01-10 2023-02-25 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting installation technician role (CNC 5 Axis & Waterjet Cutting knowledge is preferable) has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. They provide premium ceramic tiles & porcelains for high-end projects. The products will be applied in works of supply architectural, luxury tiles for tops & kitchen, doors, floors walls & stairs, tops & bathrooms and facades
About the Installation Technician Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for technical support in high-end ceramic, porcelain for the company’s clients & stakeholders. You will also take a lead in providing cross functions support relating to technical to boosting the company’s business results.
- Provide on-site training & installation supports to our customers & other stakeholders about our products (in high-end ceramic, porcelain tiles), solutions and installations
- Responsible for technical support in assigned areas to support business results of different sales channels
- Capable of providing technical training & consulting the customers
- Capable to identify new opportunities, collaborate with sales department to win project sectors to increase the project pipelines
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the strong knowledge about the materials, the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior managers, well-collaborate with internal & external stakeholders in daily work.
- Knowledge about CNC 5 axis & waterjet cutting is a must
- Ceramics manufacturing using Sacmi Continua+ technology knowledge is preferable
- Preferably three to five years of related working experiences in the similar role within the building and construction
- Problem-solving, initiative, possess excellent communication & coordination skills. Self-driven, self-disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Start-up spirit & can-do attitude is a plus
This position will be based in HCM. This company is aiming strengthen the brand leadership position in the high-end porcelain market applied the first in Vietnam state-of-the-art tile manufacturing technologies from Italy.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms.Quyen Tran on +84 785588369 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1887220.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting R&D Expert job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Reporting to Senior R&D Manager, the R&D expert shall responsible for formulation of beauty care products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 December 2022An exciting Senior Merchandiser job has arisen in a leading sourcing firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 December 2022An crucial Senior Merchandiser role is now available at one a Europe's popular retail chain. Reporting to the Country Manager, this postion will be part of a merchandising team, looking after furniture category.