Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 27 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/furniture-sourcing-and-manufacturing 2023-01-10 2023-02-25 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Merchandiser job has arisen in a leading sourcing firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Senior Merchandiser Role:
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you would be part of a growing business with high potential of taking the lead as the team grows.
- Sourcing suitable suppliers based on customer’s inquiry and orders
- Being expertise in product development, costing, production planning, work with clients, suppliers, and production factory
- Conducting market’s trend to survey and develop new product
- Develop new products and promote to customer to meet sales target and quotation
- Negotiate on purchasing terms and cost with vendors/suppliers to meet buyer’s requirement
- Independently dealing with customer and vendor/factory
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers by reviewing capability and facility
- Monitor on-time delivery and leverage vendor’s performance and product quality
- Product presentation through samples and display to buyers during their visits
- Sourcing, making offers and preparing itinerary for buyers
In order to succeed in this role, good sourcing / merchandising mindset is required.
- Must have three to five years trading/ agency experiences for US market
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, listening and reading)
- Categories: Home Accessories, home decor, furniture
- Education required: University/college graduated, also familiar with export operation. (Min. 2 years of direct sales experience or Marketing/Economy background)
- Commitment and dedicate in job, be able to travel on business trip (local & international)
- Good communication skills possess team group co-operation and higher sense of responsibility
- Being team player, energetic, well organised, and able to work under pressure and participate in challenging duty
- Preferred language for received applications: English
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1888450
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 December 2022An crucial Senior Merchandiser role is now available at one a Europe's popular retail chain. Reporting to the Country Manager, this postion will be part of a merchandising team, looking after furniture category.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting R&D Expert job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Reporting to Senior R&D Manager, the R&D expert shall responsible for formulation of beauty care products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 December 2022An exciting installation technician role (CNC 5 Axis & Waterjet Cutting knowledge is preferable) has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. They provide premium ceramic tiles & porcelains for high-end projects. The products will be applied in works of supply architectural, luxury tiles for tops & kitchen, doors, floors walls & stairs, tops & bathrooms and facades