Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 10 January 2023binh-duong engineering-manufacturing/furniture-sourcing-and-manufacturing 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 furniture Binh Duong Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Quality Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam.
About this Quality Manager Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be key as the company aims for exponential growth.
Quality strategy planning & management
- Regulate process improvements/ work instructions/ process instructions; Establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the compliance with quality requirements as well as International Standards and other applicable quality and regulatory standards
- Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS
- Has overall responsibility for product quality. Actively promotes quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the plant by training and assisting plant personnel in problem solving techniques and developing corrective action plans
- Lead the QA/QC team in Vietnam and proactively influence the overall organization to maintain the quality focus
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
Quality programs & tools
- Develops and monitors quality metrics and implements corrective action when those metrics do not conform to goals
- Uses LEAN/Six sigma principles, rules, systems and tools to support improvement activities and workshops through coaching, training and facilitation, with a highly customer centric focus
- Champion a continuous improvement culture
- Conduct root cause analysis in cooperation with the production e.g. 5-Why questions. Implement countermeasures and ensure FMEA update
Customer complaint management
- Overall responsibility for Customer complaint process; corrective/preventive action programs
- Promote awareness of Customer requirements throughout the organisation
- Prepares and delivers presentations to global customers, suppliers and manufacturing sites
Product development Quality
- Effectively interact with production and development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- University degree and above in technical background, industrial engineering, manufacturing, wooden and furniture science technology
- Seven years’ experience in QM and production; three years managerial experience working with wooden furniture manufacturing in Vietnam
- Experience in QS-technology, quality assurance system, leadership, handling of customer complaint; Experience in measuring instruments, SPC, SWOT- Analysis
- Strong experience in FMEA, Q-Systems implementation / maintenance ISO standards
- Demonstrated working knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma principles, rules, systems and tools with experience supporting improvement activities.
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1891440
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.