Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 10 January 2023binh-duong engineering-manufacturing/furniture-sourcing-and-manufacturing 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 furniture Binh Duong Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Production Director job has arisen in a leading furniture shop in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Production Director Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be key as the company aims for exponential growth.
- Plan, manage and monitor overall production performance and daily operating/troubleshooting to achieve the agreed company goals and objectives
- Ensure proper capacity planning, top quality, meeting of delivery times and cost effectiveness providing a well-organised and safe working environment
- Continuous improvement of production process and overall production efficiency
- Train new employees, plan, organise and direct manufacturing personnel and perform disciplinary action when necessary and do annual evaluation of performance
- Plan technical equipment and ensure it is always up to standard and available in production process as needed
- Prepare budgets and plans, analyse production-related data, prepare and implement corrective action plans and submit production reports to general management
- Ensure health, safety and environmental regulations
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director
In order to succeed in this role, experience with managing furniture production in preferred.
- University degree in wooden technology, industrial engineer, or in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in production management
- Should have technical knowledge in wooden furniture products
- Experience in 6S, Kaizen and in the ERP-system
- Leadership, organisation and communication skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1891450
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.