Location Long AnFULL_TIME
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 09 November 2022long_an engineering-manufacturing/health-safety 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 manufacturing-and-production Long An Long An VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HSE Manager job has arisen in an European manufacturing firm in Vietnam.
About the HSE Manager Role:
The HSE Manager is responsible for ensuring awareness of and compliance with group HSE standards and requirements in the area of Health, Safety and Environment.
- He / she develops and manages the operational HSE plans, which aim at implementation, monitoring and improvement of HSE policies and standards in order to minimise risks and improve HSE performance for the organisation
- The HSE Manager manages, motivates and assesses performance of a small team of HSE Officers. The HSE Manager ensures connection between HSE and the business operation, to the effect that all operations are performed in such a manner that full compliance with group and government HSE standards is achieve and incidents / accidents are prevented
- The level of the role HSE Manager relates to size and complexity of the entity. Typically, the HSE Manager is a seasoned HSE expert
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Five years of working experience in environment, labour safety or HSE related fields, preferably working at multi-national companies
- Experience required in HSE function in a production site and experience in implementing improvement plans on the field
- Experience in industrial safety, health or environmental role with demonstrated understanding of HSE principles and regulations
This EHS Manager position is a great fit for experienced, mature and strong leader in Health and Safety, Environment field.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.