Factory HSE Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 10 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/health-safety 2023-03-14 2023-05-09 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting HSE Manager job has arisen in an European manufacturing firm in Vietnam.
About the HSE Manager Role:
The HSE Manager is responsible for developing the systems, skills, and supporting the culture at factory to provide a safe, secure and healthy work environment, which ensures regulatory compliance and adheres to HSE management systems through the development, implementation of strategic initiatives/plans and gap assessment.
- Develops and manages the operational HSE plans, which aim at implementation, monitoring and improvement of HSE policies and standards in order to minimise risks and improve HSE performance for the organisation
- The HSE Manager manages, motivates and assesses performance of a small team of HSE Officers. The HSE Manager ensures connection between HSE and the business operation, to the effect that all operations are performed in such a manner that full compliance with group and government HSE standards is achieve and incidents / accidents are prevented
- The level of the role HSE Manager relates to size and complexity of the entity. Typically, the HSE Manager is a seasoned HSE expert
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Five years of working experience in environment, labour safety or HSE related fields, preferably working at multi-national companies
- Experience required in HSE function in a production site and experience in implementing improvement plans on the field
- Experience in industrial safety, health or environmental role with demonstrated understanding of HSE principles and regulations
This EHS Manager position is a great fit for experienced, mature and strong leader in Health and Safety, Environment field.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207914
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023An exciting Project Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023Our client is an FDI company specialising in providing premium packaging solutions, their factory is based very close to HCMC. In this Quality Manager job you will take the responsibility to take care the total quality management of the factory, to lead the team towards providing excellent products to customers
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Assistant Facility Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 March 2023An exciting Senior Quality Engineer (Hardgoods /Sourcing office) job has just come available in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam in a European furniture sourcing company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Senior Graphic Designer job has arisen in a leading organisation (building and construction material industry) in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.