Location Quang NinhFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 04 May 2023northern-vietnam engineering-manufacturing/health-safety 2023-05-04 2023-07-03 electronics Quang Ninh Quang Ninh VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting EHS Director job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh CIty Vietnam.
About the EHS Director Role:
Reporting to Vietnam CEO, the EHS Director shall lead EHS team and ensure the highest level of EHS within Vietnam manufacturing plant in compliance with local law and company's policy.
- Responsible for the overall management of the EHS business in the Vietnam base, optimising the EHS management process, improving EHS standards, and maintaining the EHS management manual
- Familiar with local national EHS regulations
- Establish the EHS management system, and supervise the implementation of each business department
- Responsible for the implementation of safety, environmental protection, occupational health and other compliance work for the company's new reconstruction and expansion construction projects
- Responsible for the construction and effective operation of ISO14001 and ISO45001 systems
- Supervise the rectification of major EHS hazards and provide technical support
- Responsible for solution management of compliance, hazards, key and difficult issues, etc.
- Responsible for interfacing with local government EHS business departments
- Guide the company's process safety risk analysis and prevention management
- Develop and introduce new EHS management tools to improve EHS performance
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Holding local EHS qualification certificate
- More than 10 years of EHS work experience in manufacturing industry
- Fluent in Chinese and English or Vietnamese
Our client is one of the global leader within solar industry with mega manufacturing plant in Vietnam. The company is listed in New York Stock Exchange market with strong potential growth rate and market share. They offer dynamic working environment in the industry of the future.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you are an experience EHS professional, please apply today or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7945