Location Hai DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 29 July 2022northern-vietnam engineering-manufacturing/lean-lean-manufacturing 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 engineering Hai Duong Hai Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lean Manager job has arisen in an European manufacturing firm in Hai Duong Vietnam.
About the Lean Manager Role:
Based in Hai Duong, you are responsible for leading and executing all the LEAN/process improvement/continuous improvement actions, programs in the factory.
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- To work with key business stakeholders, and multi-jurisdictional ‘LEAN champions’, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programs of change
- To lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and work flow analysis
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- To ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times
- To set up a program, deliver coaching and run projects pan jurisdiction
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, preferably Black Belt
- Minimum five to seven years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis.
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this Lean Manager is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Toan Nguyen on +84-968547287 or email to Toan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1833490
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.