Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 17 August 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/operation-management 2022-08-17 2022-10-16 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A strategic Head of Manufacturing job has just emerged within the FMCG field.
About the Operations Manager Role:
This role is to manage Vietnam production, work collaboratively with cross functions to drive for the highest production KPIs, whilst managing large and diverse teams and creating a safe working environment for all employees.
- Drive for the optimised production process, conduct benchmark with other markets and apply to Vietnam factories
- Implement production management system to deliver highest production KPIs throughout
- Drive for process compliance with the group guidelines
- Ensure EH&S guidelines to the highest standards
- Implement quality process to comply with quality guidelines
- Drive / provide resources for internal quality review, PI&T review to make sure quality process is fully compliance
- Drive for optimised manufacturing cost
- Drive for productivity saving in production activities and support other company saving initiative programs
- Drive for optimised / lowest level of working capital in spares, materials, and stock holding
- Effective cash flow management according to regional guides
- Provide strategic leadership to the production team
- Drive a high performance culture & develop a sustainable talent pipeline
- Create a positive and conducive work environment
- Lead capability development of operations employees across layers
- Effective collaboration & influencing of key internal and external stakeholders
- Lead all processes within the area of responsibility to comply with company governance requirement
To succeed in this role, you must have strong communication skills in English.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Engineering and Production relevant majors
- At least five years' experience in handling the responsibilities outlined above as Production Manager / Head of Manufacturing / Production from a multinational manufacturing environment
- Proven strong leadership and competencies in leading large & diverse production teams with winning mindset and good customer services skill
- Effective communication skills and stakeholder management in working with internal and external customers/contacts at all levels
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1778690.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 August 2022A strategic Operations Manager job has just emerged within the FMCG field.
Salary: excellent benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 September 2022An Operations Manager is needed to manage the South East Asian region for a company which provides inspection, testing and auditing services. We are looking for someone who has experience in this field, specifically with hard line and furniture experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting Quality Control Director (Lab Director) has just come available in one of the top global pharmaceutical company having big footprint in Vietnam. The QC Director shall provide leadership to entire QC department and act like an effective change agent in the organisation.