Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tu Khuong
Date posted 20 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/operation-management 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 food Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Factory Manager job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Factory Manager Role:
This position is responsible for specifying and ensuring the quality of the company’s manufactured products from origin through manufacturing and distribution. This responsibility includes overseeing all sourcing and buying activities and management of sourcing and buying relationships. In addition, this position will oversee the company’s manufacturing effort to ensure quality, economy, and supply of manufactured products to stores, external customers, and international partners.
- Be responsible for the sourcing and buying of all the company’s coffees within the supply chain, in collaboration with the Purchasing Department
- Executing all green coffee contracts, ensuring quality standards thorough sensory cup- testing and evaluation, and the formal approval or rejection of all tendered samples to the seller
- Sourcing trips to various coffee producing countries will be taken as appropriate to each supply relationship.
- Overseeing the company’s manufacturing effort within the supply chain department
- Specifying and approving any outsourced coffee & tea products that the company develops in conjunction with third-party suppliers
- Work collaboratively with the company’s product development and innovation resources on the development of any coffee-specific innovations or concepts, as well as new packaging, materials, or other formats that impact manufacturing
- Serve as the primary company contact for all coffee industry organisations and associations
- A resource and product advisor to the store operations and training departments in the areas of retail, as well as coffee beverage and brewing standards
- Work directly with the department heads of franchising and CPG sales to facilitate the needs of these unique channels and their customers
- Attend meetings, conferences, and training and educational sessions with franchisees and customers
- Serve as the primary media contact for all issues relating to coffee and/or other specific areas of responsibility and will support other departments in responding to all other general company inquiries from external media.
- Support and help guide the company’s Social Responsibility Strategy relating to origin sourcing and associated social programs
- Respond directly to customers and media when required, and work closely with Consumer Services & Marketing, to address any questions and concerns
- Support the company’s commitment to produce safe and legal products by being an active participant in the Global Food Safety Initiative at the manufacturing facility
- Maintain the facility’s compliance to local food safety requirements, as well as FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), SQF certification, HACCP plans, Kosher, Halal, and Organic certifications, and support organization of the facility’s multi-disciplinary committees to ensure compliance at all levels
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Four year bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, logistics, or other relevant fields
- Relevant industry recognised certifications, accreditation, and recognition
- Knowledge of coffee & tea products preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in coffee sourcing and manufacturing
- Proven track record in a management capacity within a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organised
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to prioritise work and to work well under pressure
- Initiative to identify areas for improvement and take the lead to implement change
- Proficiency in computer programs, especially Microsoft office application
- Decision Making – Strong decision-making skills.
- Managerial Skills – Able to manage up to 60 direct & indirect report
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Total Productivity Management Manager job has arisen in a leading food and beverage company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.