Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 05 December 2022ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/operation-management 2022-12-05 2023-02-03 electronics Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Operations Manager shall report to Regional and manage the entire end-end supply chain and operations of the electronics contract manufacture (EMS) site.
About the Operations Manager Role:
Our client is a global MNCs in electrics/ electronics manufacturing company. The position shall be based at a EMS supplier site located near Hanoi and responsible for manage and assure the performance of the EMS supplier.
- Set targets, evaluate results and drive improvement
- Identify core competence and evaluate gaps
- Create, implement training and development plan, coaching and empowerment
- Understanding of financial indicators with ability to identify and drive results
- Drive lean & quality improvement
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Education in Electronics Engineering or other Technical field. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years practical experience with at least five years of operations management in PCBA manufacturing &/or electronics field
- Strong communication skill, decisive, organized, good analyst, passionate
- Results oriented, flexible and proactive
- Solid influencing and convincing skills
- Good oral and written communications skill
Our client provide excellent working environment and benefit with opportunity to actively lead and drive performance.
If you are a driven and experienced leader in electronics manufacturing industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me at email@example.com / 02835207945 for more information
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: excellent benefitsLocation: HanoiDate posted: 26 December 2022A well established local group is in the process of constructing their first sanitary ware factory in the North of Vietnam roughly one hour from Hanoi. A Project Manager is needed to run the technical aspects of the project. You will need to be an expert in sanitary ware manufacturing.