Plant Manager (Smart Lock Hardware)
Consultant Quyen Tran
Date posted 23 February 2023ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/operation-management 2023-03-02 2023-04-24 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is an European group, providing digital smart product manufacturer & entrance automation solution provider. They are present in more than 70 countries all over the world with the market leading position. In this Plant Manager role, you will take the main responsibility in our expanding business, setting up & operation the new plant.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this role, you will take the main responsibility in our expanding business, setting up & operation the new plant.
- Contribute in setting up our new plant
- Ensures that the manufacturing plant is adequately and efficiently staffed in accordance with company’s business strategies
- Determine the goals of the plant operations in accordance with organisation strategic plan and communicate it with the employees in the department
- Make sure that health and safety within the entire operation is kept to the highest standards
- Co-ordinate activities of plant functions to ensure the most effective utilisation of resources
- Responsible for an environment of continuous improvement by making and facilitating suggestions and implementing as required based on the industry leading lean manufacturing and quality standards
- Achievement of production on time to the highest quality standards
- Continuously review plant process, methods, procedures and efficiency and ensuring that modifications to equipment, process, methods and procedures are in accordance with the corporate standards
- Continuously strive for improvements in material utilisation, reduction of inventory, and process improvement programs
- Management reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and annually) and generate necessary action plans to close any gaps to overall targets
- Hold production meetings with the team (Daily, weekly, monthly and annually) as required
- Working with the sales forecast, plan production to achieve 100% customer delivery performance
- Supports employee development by offering proper training, coaching and job rotation opportunities; ensures that performance review, succession planning and other HR programs are implemented
- Promoting and providing the best environment to stimulate all team members.
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- 10 years experience at management level, mechanical hardware products
- Strong track record of lean six sigma delivery
- Knowledge in die casting, machining, painting, volume assembly manufacturing process
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Confident, pro-active and self-starter
- Result oriented mindset, excellent communication skills
- Fluent both Vietnamese and English
Our client is an European group, providing digital smart product manufacturer & entrance automation solution provider. They are present in more than 70 countries all over the world with the market leading position.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7940
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Senior Project Manager job has just come available at a leading FMCG manufacturing company near Ha Noi.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Senior Project Manager job has just come available at a leading FMCG manufacturing company near Ha Noi.