Production Manager (Based in Chu Lai)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Da NangFULL_TIME
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 27 July 2022da-nang engineering-manufacturing/production-manager 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 manufacturing-and-production Da Nang Da Nang Da Nang VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Factory Manager job has arisen at a leading firm, based in Chu Lai.
About the Production Manager (Based in Chu Lai) Role:
The Production Manager will be in charge to increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customer's expectations
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
In order to succeed in this role, you must possess prior experience in plant management or production management, preferably within chemical or building/construction field.
- Proven work experience as a Production Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Good computer skills
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Please contact Ms. Ai Huynh on +842835207915 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1671460.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.