Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 16 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/production-manager 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 automotive Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City HCMC VN 18000000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production Manager job has arisen in a successful start up company, based in Ho Chi Minh City. This is one of the first key positions that shape the success of the company in Vietnam.
About the Production Manager Role (based in Ho Chi Minh City):
In this critical role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain the efficiency of production to reduce costs.
- Oversees day-to-day workflow of production staff
- Manages supervisory process engineer
- Ensures appropriate production rate to reduce delivery delays
- Collaborates with the customer service and sales departments to identify and resolve quality concerns
- Identifies any bottlenecks or delays in production; ensures necessary labour, materials, and other resources are available to relieve production bottlenecks and delays
- Uses production planning and scheduling to limit materials shortages
- Ensures production machinery complies with professional and safety standards
- Schedules maintenance and repair of machines used in production process to avoid downtime or delays
To succeed in this job, you need to have a can-do spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial System Engineering, Industrial Management, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering
- Proven work experience as a Process Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Production Supervisor, Production Manager
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing requirements and planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computerized materials control programs
- Proficient with Office software or similar software
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a young and dynamic working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms. Ai Huynh on +842835207915 or email to Ai.Huynh@robertwalters.com.vn quoting the Job Reference No. 1853530.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 September 2022An exciting Hardware Engineer job has arisen in a automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022An exciting Technical Service Manager job has arisen in a leading organisation in animal feeds industry in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022An exciting Technical Manager job has arisen in a leading organisation in animal feeds industry in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting R&D Expert job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Reporting to Senior R&D Manager, the R&D expert shall responsible for formulation of beauty care products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Senior Process Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected electronic manufacturing MNC based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Process Leader. Attractive Package.