Product Engineer (Manager level) - Electronics
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 19 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2022-12-19 2023-02-17 electronics Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Product Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected global brand. This job is for excellent communicator and product manager in electrical & electronics industry, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Product Engineer Job (Manager Level) - Ho Chi Minh City:
You will manage the effective implementation and distribution of new electrical & electronics products, as well as handling launch aspects and verifying that quality control complies with all project requirements at supplier's plants in Vietnam.
- Coordinate with R&D New Products Developments groups to develop strategies for new electrical & electronics products
- Provide engineering support for all activities in product development process.
- Prepare project timelines and identify all resources requirement and evaluate financial for manufacturing processes
- Monitor status of all new products and ensure effective execution of projects according to required policies, procedures and government regulations
- Prepare plans for all NPI projects and coordinate with all stakeholders and ensure good quality product.
- Coordinate with engineering and product management departments and develop and implement Manufacturing Plan for products
- Assist manufacturing department and manage communication across all departments
- Develop product test plans and perform production test according manufacturing process instructions
- Administer efficient first release products for D&D for submission to regulatory
- Monitor operations of product and evaluate designs and ensure adherence to all designs and technical specifications
- Ensure supplier complying to all procedures and work instructions
- Develop prototype design according to required techniques and manufacturing processes
- Analyse and recommend improvements to all production process and methods to facilitate cost reduction and quality improvement
To succeed in this Product Engineer job, ideal candidate need to have very good communication skills, project management skills, excellent English, and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with internal R&D team and suppliers' teams.
- Proactive, bright personalities with excellent communication and supplier management
- Deep knowledge of new product development processes
- At least seven years experience with electrical and electronics manufacturing
- Knowledge of quality systems & standards, ISO
- Excellent English
- Vietnamese nationality
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and highly attractive package.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this Product Engineer is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Ai Huynh on +84 28 35207915 or email to Ai.Huynh@robertwalters.com.vn quoting the Job Reference No. 1871020
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An rarely available Technical Support Manager (flexible working hours) job is now available in the market. This is a new position in a growing team, where you have the support & opportunity to develop both technical & management skill.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Project Manager job (Construction project) has arisen in a oil and gas company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Operation Excellence Manager job has arisen in an European organisation, leading industry in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 December 2022An exciting Technical Service Specialist - Management level (Protective films, Adhesive/ tapes) job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Country Manager and Regional Technical Leader, this is a role for a senior technical support engineer who has fluent English and over 5 years of experience in silicone and organic polymeric materials.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 December 2022A Finishing Manager job has just become available at a furniture sourcing office. This role will be key in uplifting the finishing standards within the company. Reporting to the Finishing Director, this role will be in charge of all aspect related to finishing including finishes/colour developments & troubleshooting issues at vendors