Salary excellent benefits
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 26 December 2022ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2023-01-10 2023-02-24 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well established local group is in the process of constructing their first sanitary ware factory in the North of Vietnam roughly one hour from Hanoi. A Project Manager is needed to run the technical aspects of the project. You will need to be an expert in sanitary ware manufacturing.
About the Project Manager Role:
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our clients team as a PMO Manager to set up a new factory in Hai Duong Province, Vietnam. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop the project
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to the CEO
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- A Bachelor's degree
- English language skills
- A minimum of five years' experience in the sanitary ware industry
- A minimum of three year's experience in a supervisory position are preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
This well established group is already a household name in Vietnam and is launching this new sanitary brand to the local market very soon. Truly a fantastic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.