Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Toan Nguyen
Date posted 19 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Project Manager job (Construction project) has arisen in a oil and gas company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Project Manager Role:
You will be responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects, facilitating the project, carrying out the design as well as contract administration and quality control of the contractor’s work, ensuring that the project is successfully completed and all targets are met within the given deadline and budget.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking to ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the business
- Forming team, stating the purpose of the whole project, and assigning the team members specific roles, planning out the resources needed for the project and charting out a budget plan
- Participate in contractor’s and consultant meetings and resolve engineering and management project issues
- Recognise when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices
- Conduct regular meetings with contractors or consultant to know the status of the project
- Ensures effective communication and coordination between all disciplines and all other project participants
- Requires extensive regular contact with and ensure day to day interaction with the contractor and consultant’s designated representative
- Verify all project invoices & payment
- Plan projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies
- Ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards
- Prepare relevant engineering project proposals
- Understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationship and on-going management processes for the project
- Define the deliverable, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least four years at the project management position
- Experience in working independently for entire project management
- Have been work/manage improvement & complicated projects in factory
- Experience in project feasibility study, planning, licensing, tendering and execution
- Have strong network relationship of working with authority to get permits of the project
- Excellent business management and development skills
- Efficient team management skills, comfortable matrix managing project team of up to 20 people
- Technical knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent client facing skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An rarely available Technical Support Manager (flexible working hours) job is now available in the market. This is a new position in a growing team, where you have the support & opportunity to develop both technical & management skill.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Operation Excellence Manager job has arisen in an European organisation, leading industry in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 December 2022An exciting Technical Service Specialist - Management level (Protective films, Adhesive/ tapes) job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Country Manager and Regional Technical Leader, this is a role for a senior technical support engineer who has fluent English and over 5 years of experience in silicone and organic polymeric materials.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 December 2022An exciting Product Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected global brand. This job is for excellent communicator and product manager in electrical & electronics industry, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 December 2022A Finishing Manager job has just become available at a furniture sourcing office. This role will be key in uplifting the finishing standards within the company. Reporting to the Finishing Director, this role will be in charge of all aspect related to finishing including finishes/colour developments & troubleshooting issues at vendors