Senior Project Manager - Manufacturing
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 14 March 2023ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 food Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Project Manager job has just come available at a leading FMCG manufacturing company near Ha Noi.
About the Senior Project Manager - Manufacturing, based near Ha Noi:
In this Project Manager position, you will manage a team and report directly to the Plant Director. You are responsible for leading mid to large scale process improvement / innovation and new product development projects at the plant.
- Managing multiple mid to large scale projects in:
- New Product Development (NPD), end-to-end innovation and initiative project management
- Change management projects in the plant to ensure delivery of projects while maintaining service levels Be the key contact to manage the application and execution of regional and global strategic plans and ensure that production hurdle rates are met
- Process improvement, productivity and capacity expansion, sourcing expansion and automation project Support assessment of manufacturing solutions for supply and demand gaps
- Support the plant director in developing the plant strategy and road map
- Collaborate with Engineering department to build CAPEX budget planning
- Cross-functional collaboration with different stakeholders (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D, Operation, etc.) to drive new projects
- Guiding, monitoring and leading team members to achieve aligned goals
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Food Technology
- Minimum five years of experience in similar positions in F&B, FMCG, CPG, or related manufacturing industries
- Strong Project management and leadership skills with a good commercial mindset
- Solid working experience in TPM / WCM, Lean, 6 sigma, 5S tools and GMP standards
- Understanding of financial indicators and end-to-end processes in the manufacturing and business environment
- Demonstrated abilities in analytics, problem solving and team building
- Highly result oriented, proactive, and desire for success
- Highly fluent English and Vietnamese.
Our client is a leading multinational FMCG company. This well-recognised organisation offers a great working environment and highly attractive remuneration package.
If you are a driven innovation and improvement project manager with solid project management skills and strong leadership within F&B, FMCG or CPG manufacturing industries, this is the opportunity for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ai Huynh (Ms.) on +84 28 35207915 or email to Ai.Huynh@robertwalters.com.vn quoting the Job Reference No. 1913890
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207915
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Senior Project Manager job has just come available at a leading FMCG manufacturing company near Ha Noi.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 23 February 2023Our client is an European group, providing digital smart product manufacturer & entrance automation solution provider. They are present in more than 70 countries all over the world with the market leading position. In this Plant Manager role, you will take the main responsibility in our expanding business, setting up & operation the new plant.