Construction Project Manager/ Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 16 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2023-03-16 2023-05-15 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Construction Project Manager/ Director has come available in a leading construction & project management consultancy company. The position shall be responsible for entire construction site activity for a industrial construction project located around Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Construction Project Manager/ Director Role:
Leading the total site team, the Construction Project Manager/ Director shall be the main person in charge for the successful and completion of large scale brown field project of industrial facility located around Ho Chi Minh City area.
- Managing a brownfield construction site with multiple (sub-)contractors
- Scope: extension/ new production buildings and amenities; civil (architectural, structural, M&E systems), QHSE; equipment interface management and utilities interface management with client and suppliers
- Controlling overall quality, budget, progress and safety on site for the civil scope
- Coordination with the project (engineering) team
- Coordination with the client project manager and liaising with the end-costumer
- Day to day management of the site team
- Focus on accelerating the construction schedule
- Change order management
- Leading site meetings
- Inspection of construction works, organising field testing, fabrication inspections, material approvals, method statement approvals, etc.
- Implementing and follow-up on QA/ QC & safety systems
- Weekly and monthly reporting of progress, quality, budget, etc.
- Proposing and implementing mitigation actions is case of any project deviations
- Assuring continuous operation of the existing production
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Master degree in civil engineering (preferred), architectural engineering, or mechanical engineering. Relevant technical working experience, good technical know-how
- At least 10-15 years experience in the field of project and construction management, especially in the food & beverages industry. Candidates with experience in Pharma, FMCG and general manufacturing projects are also invited to respond
- Evidence of lead positions as construction manager of at least 5 projects for international clients with investment of over 10 million USD
- Working experience in SE Asia is a big project (especially Vietnam)
- Excellent in keeping project overview, prioritising, organising, delegating and team management
- Good in English on a professional (technical) level, both verbally and written
- Good communication with both foreign & local people
Our client provide attractive working environment and benefit.
If you are a driven and experienced construction project manager, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7945