Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tu Khuong
Date posted 28 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Quality Manager Role:
The main responsibility is accountable to establish and maintain an appropriate and sustainable product quality system and quality culture and FIE warehouse facility in order to ensure compliance with GMP/GDP/GSP and regulatory authority expectations.
- Develop and provide ongoing education on quality to relevant functional groups, to increase and enhance the quality culture
- Ensure the FIE warehouse complies with Vietnam GSP
- Be responsible as the main point of contact for the investigation and resolution of all product quality issues discovered for interacting with the relevant local stakeholders (such as Regulatory Affairs, Global Supply Chain (GSC), Medical, Commercial BU) on such issues
- Monitor the product quality and compliance activities to ensure current regulatory expectations are met, and facilitate internal and regulatory GMP/GDP inspections and Vietnam GSP inspections for FIE warehouse
- Be accountable for the implementation and compliance to quality functional and global SOPs and any other quality standard requirements as the primary contact point for business partners both internal and external.
- Provide quality operations input into projects, on-boarding of new contractors, new systems, business deals and new product launches
- Lead cross-functional investigation team for deviations that occur within the responsibility of organisation, agrees and tracks corrective/preventive actions. Approve local deviation investigations raised and manage CAPA effectiveness check
- Product complaint management; inform quality cluster lead of significant deviations and complaints; manage and access product quality system; lead inspection and internal audit
- Performs local release of imported products, in compliance with the applicable local regulations and local procedures
- Performs evaluation and disposition of returned stocks according to quality standard requirements
- Ensure repackaging and relabelling facility has been assessed and approved; ensure effective quality oversight of operations at contractors
In order to succeed in this role, great experience in pharmaceuticals quality is preferred.
- Vietnam Registered Pharmacist with valid pharmacy practice certificate and the scope of export and import of drugs
- At least five years in the pharmaceutical industry in a quality role
- Good knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice/ Good Distribution Practice/ Vietnam Good Storage Practice
- Ability to influence stakeholders and external parties
- Ability to communicate across all levels the value of the quality organisation
- Strong problem-solving skills to provide and support sound rationale to drive decision making
- Ability to act decisively and to navigate complex situations
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client is a European industrial group with R&D and manufacturing of electro discharge machining wires, high technology solid and stranded wires, heat treatment of metals. The company is looking for an expert in Metallurgy to join the team.
Salary: Excellent benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 02 August 2022An international consultancy in the construction industry is looking for a Project Director to oversee 4-5 major developments in Ho Chi Minh City.