Quality Control Director (Lab Director)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 09 August 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance 2022-08-09 2022-10-08 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Control Director (Lab Director) has just come available in one of the top global pharmaceutical company having big footprint in Vietnam. The QC Director shall provide leadership to entire QC department and act like an effective change agent in the organisation.
About the Quality Control Director Role:
The QC Director shall report to Vietnam Site Quality Director, coordinate closely with local leadership team and global team in providing strategic leadership and technical expertise to the entire department in the Vietnam manufacturing site.
- Manages and provides leadership for the quality control’s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organisational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives
- Develops and maintains policies, programs, and strategies to ensure continuous full compliance with relevant EU-GMP, US FDA, Pharmacopeias, and ISO requirements
- Effectively plans and execute QC capacity strategy to accommodate and excel in company’s compliance and business targets
- Manage budgeting and planning of the department
- Interprets, monitors regulatory requirements in chemical, physical, and microbial testing
- Manages the team’s workload, projects arrangement, QC activities relevant to product transfer and testing support for validations and others
- Develops strategies to assess and mitigate cross-contamination
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or equivalent education
- A Master’s degree in Pharmacology or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 12 years progressive management experience in pharmaceuticals QC Lab at a globally recognised organisation
- Proven track record in managing large team and developing sustainable and growing QC team
Our client provide excellent career opportunity in global environment with competitive benefit package.
If you are a driven leader with excellent communication and strong experience in QC Lab in pharmaceuticals company, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: excellent benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 September 2022An Operations Manager is needed to manage the South East Asian region for a company which provides inspection, testing and auditing services. We are looking for someone who has experience in this field, specifically with hard line and furniture experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 August 2022A strategic Operations Manager job has just emerged within the FMCG field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 August 2022A strategic Head of Manufacturing job has just emerged within the FMCG field.