Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 16 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 automotive Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 18000000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Manager job has just come available in a successful start up company. This is one of the first key positions that shape the success of the company in Vietnam.
About the Quality Manager Role (Based in Ho Chi Minh City):
In this critical role, you will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, and engaging with customers, and gathering product feedback, among other duties
- Developing quality control processes
- Understanding customer expectations and needs from a product
- Designing product specifications
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards
- Reporting to Production Director on quality standard issues
- Evaluating product recalls
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Degree in quality, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electric engineering
- PMP, ASQ certification preferred
- Five years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role
- Knowledge in electric/electronics/automotive manufacturing processes, test methodologies, and platform debug
- Data analysis skills and technical problem-solving skills
- Willing to work independently to set clear expectations, measure results, and prioritise tasks to meet engineering and business goals of the program
- Willingness to work across organisational, functional, geographical, and cultural boundaries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a young and dynamic working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms. Ai Huynh on +842835207915 or email to Ai.Huynh@robertwalters.com.vn quoting the Job Reference No. 1853510.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Quality & Process Improvement Manager job has arisen in a US organisation, leading in apparel industry in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Tooling Manager job has arisen in a leading fashion leader in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 September 2022Our client is a European industrial group with R&D and manufacturing of electro discharge machining wires, high technology solid and stranded wires, heat treatment of metals. The company is looking for an expert in Metallurgy to join the team.